Brochure Type: USA & Canada 2018
Cosmopolitan cities embodying the eastern portion of North America blend perfectly with natural wonders and fun activities.
Additional Included Highlights
- Toronto: Travel up University Avenue to see museum row, Queen's Park and City Hall.
- Niagara Falls: Browse the shops and galleries of Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Kingston: See the old buildings, churches and fortifications.
- Ottawa: See the Parliament building, City Hall and National Gallery of Canada.
- Quebec: Visit the Montmorency Falls.
- Kennebunkport: Stroll along the shops and historic buildings.
- Philadelphia: View Independence Hall and visit the Liberty Bell.
- Washington, D.C.: See the White House and visit the Lincoln Memorial.
- New York: See the Financial and Broadway Districts and Battery Park.
- New York: Enjoy a Celebration Dinner at renowned Bond 45.
- Bar Harbor: Feast on a traditional meal of Maine lobster at your Highlight Dinner.
- Quebec City: Choose from a selection of delectable restaurants during a Dine-Around Evening.
- Included Quality Dining: 15 Full Breakfasts (FB), 1 Lunch (L), 5 Dinners (D) with wine (DW).
- Montreal: With a Local Expert, explore quaint Montreal and soak in the old-world charm of the city.
- Quebec: Experience the city's unique European charm with your Quebecois Local Expert.
- New York: Take in the famous sites and lights with your local New York insider.
- Toronto: Be at the centre of the action at the downtown Hilton Toronto.
- New York: Experience the excitement of a major city at the Marriott Marquis situated in Times Square.
- Ottawa: Located along the majestic shores of Leamy Lake, the Hilton Lac-Leamy boasts a beautiful, natural location just minutes away from downtown.
- Quebec City: With its unique and contemporary style, the Hotel Manoir Victoria is located in the heart of the historic and culturally vibrant Old Quebec.
- Washington, DC: The Mayflower Hotel, an Autograph Collection, has played an important role in Washington, DC's social scene, hosting head of states and personalities since it opened in 1925.
- Boston: Centrally located in the 'City on a Hill', the Hyatt Regency Boston is just steps away from many of the city's iconic sites.
- Philadelphia: Situated along Philadelphia's historic waterfront, the Hilton Penn's Landing gives guests access to some of the country's most historic landmarks.
- Bar Harbor: Overlooking Frenchman's Bay, the luxurious Harborside Hotel, Spa and Marina welcomes guests to a relaxed seaside retreat that embodies the spirit of coastal Maine.
- Montreal: In the heart of downtown, the Hyatt Regency Montreal is a true urban oasis.
- Niagara Falls: Board your cruise and greet the howling spray, wind and thunder at the base of the falls.
- Bar Harbor: Experience the natural beauty of Acadia National Park.
- Boston: Follow part of Boston's red-brick Freedom Trail which brings the story of the American Revolution to life.
- New York: Enjoy sweeping skyline views from the Top of the Rock Observation Deck at New York's famed Rockefeller Center.
- Washington, DC: View the sites of this historic capital including the White House and Capitol Hill.
- Our highly-skilled Insight Tour Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend in a foreign land.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight's luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat touring coach, with extended Business Class legroom and on-board restroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert's fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included; you'll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. Plus, we include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Tour Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish - a local tidbit representing authentic food or beverages unique to the destination.
- Complimentary transfers from Toronto International Airport and to JFK, La Guardia or Newark Airports are available only on arrival and departure days. Should your flights not coincide with these transfers, or additional accommodation has been booked through Insight Vacations, charged transfers are available. Alternatively, please make your own way from/to the airport.
Call (502) 420-0904 for more information or to book today! Mention code 13867319
- Tour Operator
- Insight Vacations
- Offer valid through 6/30/2018
- 16 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Toronto||Thrilling Toronto.: On arrival at Toronto International Airport, a transfer will take you to your hotel. At 18:00, join your Tour Director for a Welcome Dinner with wine. (Dinner with Wine)|
|Day 2||Toronto||Toronto and The Thundering Falls.: Travel up University Avenue to see Queen's Park and the Parliament Buildings, before venturing on to spectacular Niagara Falls. View this great natural wonder up-close on a cruise to the base of the falls. Browse quaint Niagara-on-the-Lake before returning to Toronto. (Full Breakfast)|
|Day 3||Ottawa||Kingston and Ottawa.: Journey to historic Kingston and view the old buildings, churches and fortifications. Continue to the Canadian capital of Ottawa. (Full Breakfast)|
Hilton Lac-Leamy, Ottawa
|Day 4||Montreal||Montreal, The Royal Mountain.: Enjoy an orientation of Ottawa's stately boulevards. Continue to Montreal in the French-speaking province of Quebec. Join a Local Expert to explore Old Montreal, the grand mansions of Mount Royal, and the Notre-Dame Basilica. (Full Breakfast)|
Hyatt Regency Montreal.
|Day 5||Quebec City||The Old Walled City of Quebec.: Enjoy lunch at a local sugar shack, where you'll learn how maple syrup is created and harvested. Then visit Montmorency Falls. Continue to Quebec City, set atop sheer cliffs. For your dining pleasure, choose from a selection of local restaurants on a Dine-Around Evening. (Full Breakfast / Lunch / Dinner with Wine)|
Hotel Manoir Victoria, Quebec City
|Day 6||Quebec City||Quintessential Quebec.: (Relaxed Start) Experience Quebec's unique European charm with a Local Expert and the remainder of your day is at leisure. (Full Breakfast)|
Hotel Manoir Victoria, Quebec City
|Day 7||Bar Harbor||Quebec to Bar Harbor.: Bid 'Au Revoir' to Quebec City as you cross the US border and travel toward Mount Desert Island on the Atlantic Coast. (Full Breakfast)|
Harborside Hotel, Bar Harbor
|Day 8||Bar Harbor||Explore Acadia National Park.: Take in the natural beauty of Acadia National Park, with its dramatic rocky shoreline. You'll also have time to explore Bar Harbor on your own. In the evening, feast on traditional Maine lobster during a Highlight Dinner. (Full Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
Harborside Hotel, Bar Harbor.
|Day 9||Boston||The Coast of New England to Boston.: Follow the rocky Maine shoreline, stopping in picturesque Kennebunkport for a chance to experience typical New England life. After you arrival into Boston, enjoy a delectable dinner at a local restaurant. (Full Breakfast / Dinner)|
Hyatt Regency Boston
|Day 10||Boston||Boston, the Cradle of Liberty.: Join your Tour Director for a look at some of the sites along the Freedom Trail including the meeting house where the Boston Tea Party was planned. The rest of your day is at leisure. (Full Breakfast)|
Hyatt Regency Boston.
|Day 11||Philadelphia||Liberty in Philadelphia.: Travel to Philadelphia where the Liberty Bell first chimed and Thomas Jefferson wrote the Declaration of Independence. (Full Breakfast)|
Hilton Penn's Landing, Philadelphia
|Day 12||Washington, DC||Washington, DC 'The American Rome'.: Explore Independence National Historic Park and visit the Liberty Bell. In Washington, DC, enjoy some leisure time on your own. (Full Breakfast)|
The Mayflower Hotel - Autograph Collection, Washington.DC
|Day 13||Washington, DC||Washington, DC Sightseeing and Leisure Time.: Admire Capitol Hill and the White House on a sightseeing tour of the United States' capital, before exploring on your own. (Full Breakfast)|
The Mayflower Hotel - Autograph Collection, Washington.DC
|Day 14||New York||A Bite of the Big Apple.: Depart the nation's capital for the Big Apple. Visit the Top of the Rock Observation Deck, with stunning views of the New York skyline. Step out on your own and feel the pulse of the city. (Full Breakfast)|
New York Marriott Marquis
|Day 15||New York||A Manhattan Masterpiece.: Explore the 'City that Never Sleeps' with your New York insider. New York dining is legendary, in the evening join your Tour Director and newfound friends for a Celebration Dinner at vibrant Bond 45. (Full Breakfast / Dinner with Wine)|
New York Marriott Marquis.
|Day 16||DEPART NEW YORK CITY||Depart New York City.: Your tour draws to a close today. There are departure transfers available to JFK, Newark International and La Guardia airports. (Full Breakfast)|
- Notes: Twin prices are per person. 26 Aug and 23 Sep 2018: These departures will no longer stay at the 'Hotel Manoir Victoria' in Quebec City, but will instead stay at the 'Delta Quebec' in Quebec City. Book Your Air Early: To get the best land & air deal possible!
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class